Wednesday, April 20, 2016

hair cut!! :D

Stephanie's new hair cut! Stephanie Ng
new hair cut! :D

In this post, I would talk a bit about hair salons in Japan (actually... the hair salon that I went to in Tokyo!). I went to Lite Hair Gotanda

Similar to my post about "Fast Pace" everything in this city is about fast!... The salon I went to had a time beside each service so the client can determine how long it would take for them to complete each step.

First, I want to comment just how cheap it is to get a hair cut in Tokyo. For Shampoo (¥500) + Cut (¥2000) it was only ¥2500 (taxes have already been included and no tips!)!!! I was shocked! It was so cheap and affordable! I was quite happy with the service too.

The hair stylist was very friendly and was very efficient. 

So now, let's talk about the time it took... (Shampoo + cutting + styling) 30 mins!... I was only half way done reading my magazine and they told me that my hair cut was done!


hot pepper website: http://beauty.hotpepper.jp/slnH000193408/

No comments:

Post a Comment