Saturday, February 8, 2014

weekly updates Feb. 1-8

photo credits: www.kickball.com
ok, so perhaps my image has been slightly deceiving... no BIG NEWS... just normal... regular... boring... bleh news...

it has been a long week!


  • working (... ok... promise!... unless something interesting happens at work, I won't include "working" in my weekly updates anymore)
  •  learning wordpress (as in web designing/developing... this is hard... should I even be writing this on blogspot?!?!)
  • obsessed with J Dramas!!! (KiinaHanzawa Naoki <-- these are both REALLY good jDramas!). Each of them took me less than a week to finish :P I HIGHLY recommend them both! I think I will write a review on these two dramas... maybe review or maybe "after feel or thoughts"... will see...
  • I realized you can type "ERASED" with one hand! :D
  • I am obsessed with Ramen... I totally blame this on our terrible cold winter... mmmmm Ramen! :D (Ok, I gotta stop!)
  • picked up reading again... (I find reading eases commute ragee on the way home, and what better way to make use of this time)
  • started drinking Chinese medicine again .... ek! sorry taste buds T____T



goals for this coming week... or till I make another "updates post":
  • work out more (I didn't get to work out much this week)
  • I realize I have a habit of not finishing things... lately, I would start certain hobbies, books, dramas, then halfway through I would leave them unfinished... I am going to change this bad habit this week... (little steps at a time)

No comments:

Post a Comment