Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hi All...
ok .. I'll keep this short...I feel so devestated... I just ... I just don't know how to put these in words... but in most simplist form... all I could say is that my life seems to be changing... I don't know whether it is going from good to bad, or from bad to good, all its doing to be is making me feel horrible... I WANNA CRY.. but I'm afraid if I do... I might not be able to stop... I don't know if I do cry, is it gonna be cry for joy, or cry for sadness... I'm just lost, and I feel hurt...
but anywayz... take the following quizzes... haha... I'm actually 15?!?!? now... that's weird!
You Are 15 Years Old
15
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
You Have A Type B+ Personality
B+
You're a pro at going with the flow You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer A total joy to be around, people crave your stability. While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity. Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done You're passionate - just selective about your passions
Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well. An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly. You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view. A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary. You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.
STEPHANIENG
Sis forSerious
Tis forTender
Eis forEbullient
Pis forPhilosophical
His forHumorous
Ais forAstounding
Nis forNervy
Iis forIntelligent
Eis forEntertaining
Nis forNeat
Gis forGiggly
hahaha hope you will enjoy these quizzes!


-------------------------------------------
COMMENTS:

  • What you can do is watch some sorta really sad movie and force you to cry... you'll feel alot better after you cry.. i'm pretty sure...
    It always is for poeple.  Crying allows you to release your stress, and it seems like everyone is stress these days...
    My background?  Oh.. i just looked for snowflakes.. and picked that one. (did some slight color modifications)
  • Thank you so much Stu_boy!
    I don't know... lately it just seems that I've got nothing but bad luck, everything I touch I break, everytest I write I bomb, and just nothing seems right, my friends also seem so cold lately, they just ignore me.... nothing is right.. *sniff
    If I do start to cry,I know these tears would not stop, they would not stop they will be continious, I would just cry my eyes out. But like now... I feel like I'm gonna die,... I just can't stand it anymore!I just feel like I can't hold on much longer... and I guess you could see from my comments... only you cared...I'm really thankful to have you as a friend!!!!!
  • Apparently I am "Altruistic Nice Delicate Romantic Enthusiastic Wild Jealous Openhearted Naughty Abstract Talented Humorous Animated Naive Genius Insane Lucky Bonkers Exquisite Refined Tender Revolutionary Outgoing Sweet Spiritual Elegant Lovable Exuberant Tricky Jealous Outgoing Responsible Dignified Abstract Normal". Hmm... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment