Sunday, January 9, 2005

Hey All!
Whee!! I survived first week back in school.... but gosh!! AM I GLAD ITS FINALLY THE WEEKEND! lol
well... I just wanted to Comment and Congradulate Hong Kong for doing such a wonderful job in  raising money for the Tsunami disaster...They had raised over 7 billion dollars!! all I could say is that,.. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I just hope that everyone around the world would be as ing as Hong Kongers and continue to raise money for the Tsunami disaster. The death toll as days progress have raised up to 16 000. ...
Speaking of raising money... for people that are living in Toronto, I was wondering if you have any old cell phones or accessories? as my and my friends are collecting them to raising money for the Tsunami disaster... for more info... please contact me @ Stephanie_Ng18@hotmail.com... and I would appreciate if you could give them to me by January 18. THANKS!
anywayz... gotta keep this entry short... have to do homework

------------------------------------------------------
COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment