Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hey Ya' guys!!!
As MOST of you know... I haven't blogged for an awful long time, sorry to all! its just that I never really found time... everyday seems to be VERY VERY EXTREMELY busy, and on top of that, my mom wouldn't let me use the computer, which really sucked! ... but how have all of you've been?? I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL!! these days, all I do at home and elsewhere is eat sleep, watch tv,shop, visit family(haha yeah... finally) and study! (ewww!!) and WHAT you say?? haha... I've been doing world history, accounting, (eewww!!)
well... I tried... seriously I TRIED just can not get words out! :grumpy: anywayz like my new motto now... Jeffrey Reodica... RIP
this is Steph signing out!




--------------------------------------------


COMMENTS:
heyyy steph,
havent talked to u since like i dunoo wen..anyways...try to convince ur mom to let u use da pc...hope we can talk soon
nik


8/27/2004 2:05 PM
nikkie89

No comments:

Post a Comment