Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Hey all!!
I am creating a birthday calendar for myself. Can you please click on the link below and enter your birthday for me. Don't worry it is quick, and you don't have to enter your year of birth. http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/25178486a691315212b408Thanks Steph
For those of you who had replied to the e-mail... with the EXACT msg as above ... just ignore me... and for all of you who didn't get my email, please enter your birthday in the link above please!!(hope you guys understood that... currently I'm not making any sense)... as some of your emails that you've gave me doesn't work!....
hmm... right now... I'm on lunch break... and guess what? I decided to write a blog... cause school is currently driving me nuts!!! ... ttyl!... gotta run to class!
Stef signz out.....QUICKLY!! see ya all around!




--------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENTS




heeeyy~~~~ seee how nniiiicccceeee i am?? hehehe...iuNno wut im doin here..jus surprised u ALWAYZ read my xanga n i dunno it! haha~~ do u even understand my fob language?? lol~~ anYwho...no pic?!? o wellz...88*

9/29/2004 11:50 PM
x_TingTing_o (message)
block
delete
recommend
reply


hmm.. back when I was in school, we didn't have computers.. let alone Xanga! :P

10/16/2004 11:54 PM
garfield_h2o (message)
block
delete
recommend
reply

No comments:

Post a Comment