Monday, October 9, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

 



Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on our blessings and express gratitude for the abundance in our lives. Let's cherish these precious moments with loved ones and remember the importance and significance of thankfulness and gratitude.

I'll begin with the appreciation for the simple basic but important joys of life: food, parents, friends, bondage and connections with brothers and sisters, good health, and a comfortable home.

I also value the richness of experiences in my career and academia and the ever-expanding treasure trove of knowledge, however diverse it may be.

Recently, during Quiet Time with God, I was reminded that I am more blessed and privileged than I often realize. Despite my aspirations and desires for more, I am genuinely grateful for what I already have.

May I persist in cultivating a heart filled with gratitude and contentment, all while keeping a robust appetite for personal growth, enriching of lifestyle, and pursuing my aspirations.

🦃Happy Thanksgiving 🍂


The turkey, stuffing combo I ate... I couldn't get the correct lighting so I took a picture of this a few more times than necessary.... oops.... 😅 




No comments:

Post a Comment