Sunday, September 18, 2022

It's my birthday!


 I am excited about what this year has to offer :). 

Last year was quite painful for me... I lost a few best friends (yes, plural... because best friends is a tire, not a status). I had to painfully let go of a few friends who had grown toxic. As Marie Kondo says, I should get rid of it if it doesn't spark joy. 

Here are a few other things I learned:

  • treasure those who treasure me
  • remember to count my blessings
  • God is always good
  • there is a reason why I feel pain, no matter how good it looks... when I feel it, I should stop and find what is causing that pain
  • if they treat me badly... they mostly treat others as bad... compare notes with friends
  • losing a friend is worse... far worse than losing a boyfriend
  • hoard less
🍾 Here's to a wonderful year up ahead! :D  🥂 

No comments:

Post a Comment