Thursday, July 28, 2022

new Acetaminophen Advil

 


I saw this at Walmart. I'm glad they finally decided to combine Advil and Tylenol!! 

For the past few years, whenever my mom had dental surgeries, her dentist would ask her to take a 3:1 (3 Advil, 1 Tylenol) and then 1:1 (1 Advil, 1 Tylenol) to ease the pain.

Thank you, Johnson and Johnson (stock ticker: JNJ) for combining these two. For those who aren't aware, Pfizer Consumer Products (Advil's parent company) was acquired by Johnson and Johnson a few years ago and Johnson and Johnson is the parent company of Tylenol.

I'm glad they have finally taken the initiative to combine these two active ingredients (ibuprofen: Advil; Acetaminophen: Tylenol) and make it into one pill :)

This makes me very happy :) no more having to worry about carrying too many pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment