Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fascinating Lights @ Element


Fascinating Lights @ Element
lights... what is art and display?

Today, I spent the day at Element Mall. I know that it is filled with luxury brands but I am intrigued by their window displays... There are quite a number of stores there that are not so "luxurious" too.

While I was looking for a place to grab some lunch, I found a cafe/sandwich bar... It was a weird place because the whole "store" only had one table for everyone to sit in. (There were 2 booths but let's just talk about the main sitting area). I found that quite interesting... It felt like a cafeteria to me... Minus the bad bland food :P. This wasn't what caught my attention though... 

What caught my attention was their lighting display. It was a simple design yet it created an intriguing effect. All the lights seemed to be hanging to different levels and all were of different sizes and shape. Without this lighting the store would be no different from the others but because of this artifact, it has given the store an arty feel making the store stand out among the others!

I'm glad I bumped into this display today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment