Friday, March 27, 2015

CNY @ Element

CNYSheep display @ Element

So... I have finally taken initiative and made my first visit to Element today!

I was quite surprised they still have their CNY displays up considering how CNY was more than a month ago!

In a way I am glad... I loved their 桃花 and 羊 display! I especially love the creativity and thought they had put into the sheep and clouds... This picture might not be able to show the details clearly, so I should definitely explain.

CNYSheep display @ Element


1. The rainbow above the sheep is actually made by the sheep... 

2. The sheep knits from a ball of yarn (the yarn is it's body)

3. Although there really isn't a mouth, I find that the sheep is smiling

I'm so glad I got to caught a final glimpse of this sheep... And may all the best things happen this year!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment