Thursday, March 6, 2014

weekly update... end of Feb, beginning of March :D

weekly updates... been watching a lot of dramas and movies lately :)


  • got sick with a terrible stomach flu :(
  • finally watched Frozen!!! I cried so many times watching it! It was beautifully made! Highly Recommend it!
    Frozen
  • watched "Wolf of Wall Street"... too many sexual scenes >.< the movie would have been so much better without those scenes.
  • watched Wonderful Single Life 結婚しない" highly recommend this jdrama! I cried a few times during the last 3 episodes (will be doing a review/reflection on it soon)
    Wonderful Single Life
  • Recently during devotions, I have encountered "the year of the Lord's favor" several times, and they were from different parts of the bible... I wonder what does that mean and what does that mean for me?
  • went to Paramount for dinner again, totally love Middle Eastern food
  • celebrated my mom's birthday! :D

    Mom's birthday cake
    mom's birthday dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment