Monday, June 13, 2005

WOw! can't believe prom/formal had only passed just over a week, but to me, it seems like ages ago! ~Sigh last week on everyone's mouths they were saying, say are you going to formal? and with who? but since we had finally got our year books, it has changed to 'will you sign my year book?'
I actually noticed a significant change tone of speech when people are writing in yearbooks, if you are from  grade 9-11, you usually put in the comment 'have a great summer' but in a grade 12 comment it changes to becoming 'best wishes in all you do' or something similar... sigh, I know this sounds weird.. but I'm actually gonna really miss Woburn next year... for those who are coming back, don't feel blue... you should be happy! Woburn is a wonderful place, be more active, so that when you graduate, you would have great memories to take with you! ...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!


________________________________________
COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment