Saturday, April 13, 2013

songs and feelings

I recently have realized that if there is a song which is constantly stuck in your head for some time, it can be possible that it reflects on:


1. current issues lingering (which possibly bother you)

or

2. things you are thinking about.



Over the past few weeks, lots of things have happened and I have done a coupe of experiments and discovered this...

I wasn't aware at first and I really thought I somehow fell in love with certain song genres till I got curious and searched for their lyrics only to discover they spoke exactly what I was concerned about at that moment.

How amazing are our minds to be able to use this to show us of our feelings/thoughts/situations.



Of course, there are SOME exceptions where the song itself literally sticks in your head e.g. the recent Gwiyomi - I don't want to show the Gwiyomi clips here so this is just the version with the lyrics translated into English (please Google it if you don't know what this is) ps. beware... you have been warned! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment