Monday, April 25, 2005

Hey all!
sorry.. I've had so much complaints about not updating my blog for an awful long time... so just to reconfirm... I did not abandon this blog... its just that I've bee so busy these past weeks.. I didn't even have time to do anything else! :frown: 
BUT... I finally taken the inititive and FINALLY updated it... tehee.. I'll try to update it more frequently.. I promise! *cross fingers! 

Whee... got an acceptance from UT when I got home.. so I'm pretty happy! guess all that hard work paid off...! 

it actually feels extremely weird to be blogging again.. as I haven't done so in a long time... it just seems like I'm talking to some stranger who doesn't know me... I feel weird, and extremely different...

OH YEAH!... lol... during these past weeks, I had com up with some quotes of my own   .. please.. tell me what you think!
this is my MSN name if you didn't notice: the greatest torture is not to be forgived, but not letting go of the past  this quote is extremely significant to me... I just... I was just so frustrated and being under stress without know it... and I realized that the events that happened last year was actually piling up on me... I just feel... I just feel so tired...

another quote I thought of: Not being accepted is better than being rejected... I mean.. if you were accepted before, don't you feel more sad if you got rejected? here's an alagory I thought of: if you haven't tasted the sweetness of an event, the bitter won't matter much... but if you tasted the sweetness, tasting bitter all over again is extremely painful.... I know... been there, done that... 

anywayz... that's it... that was my entry... didn't know what to write... ttyl
Steph ... signing out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment