Tuesday, December 14, 2004



Hey All!


Sorry guys, haven't blogged for a long time!... FINALLY THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!! Just can't wait!! I just have so many plans for Christmas...


anywayz... just recently.. I got an email from Garfield... I thought that this was really 'meaningful' (don't give me that look Sof! :wink: lol)


Its called Every House


Every household should have an emergency anti-depression kit in their medicine cabinet that should always contain:

An Eraser, to make your troubles disappear,

A Penny, so you're never broke,

A Marble, to prove that you didn't loose them all,

A Rubber band, to help you stretch beyond your limits,

A String, to tie things together when everything falls apart,

And hugs and kisses, to remind you that someone cares.





umm... I don't know if I changed my background... (cause I'm writing before I actually choose to or not... but if I do... please comment on whether it is good or not... k? Thanks!)


ttyl... sorry didn't know what to say but i'm glad I did say something! lol see ya!






----------------------------------------------------------------


COMMENTS:







ok.., umm... sorry.. this is just for me... background... http://www.panhost.com.hk/images/background%20-01_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment