Friday, July 2, 2004

May Jeffrey Reodica... Rest in peace
I really did not want to write this entry(just too much of shocking news)... but I feel that.. as a friend of his...it is my responsibility to say something about this. It is such a pity knowing that a great person would leave us so soon... I have known him many many years (about 9 years) He was a great person.. who was smart and very friendly... which explains why I had... once had a crush on him... you editor here just feels absolutely upset... considering the fact that... that knowing him so long.. it seemed that I was the last person on earth to actually know about his death... and until someone decided to tell me... he had ... already left us for about 1 month... Wish to him that he would end up in a place with God and be happy.. and may justice be.

No comments:

Post a Comment