Monday, December 10, 2018

red lipstick :)

end of the day (in other words... tired) look

don't mind the shower cap in the background XD... #photobombed DX

After taking a 3-year hiatus from red... and after some convincing and persuading from a friend, I have recently started experimenting and using red lipstick.

I've always loved it... I just feel it is only good for special occasions... but here I am... wear red every single day... (will eventually go back to pink and orange ;) ) It gets addictive and the problem is... once you see yourself in red (and you take it off) you look completely bare... 

like this panda here:

no panda eye panda
except it isn't the eyes... its the lips... but this is how I feel without eyeliner now... I'm not sure whether I made the right decision... my face feels completely bare at night now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment