Tuesday, May 14, 2024

MSY to ORD part two

 


This was the inflight snack. I wanted pretzels, but there weren't any left :( but this was quite good, so I'm kinda glad there weren't pretzels :)


I had fun with a game where you had to pilot an airplane :) 


I asked for apple juice and they gave me this huge can of apple juice :) (I was expecting a cup, this can was more than enough)



Halfway there!


I met a really nice lady who was going home to Chicago. She works for Viking Cruises. Is it just me or are people from Chicago very friendly? Every time I fly to Chicago, the passenger next to me always initiates a conversation :)


After a few minutes of conversation, I discovered that her cruise ship landed/parked at the Outlets the day I was there! We laughed and thought we might have bumped into each other that day! :) What a coincidence! :)



You can tell we are so nowhere near New Orleans! Look at all that snow!! :O


welcome to Chicago and back to the reality of winter! brrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment